Are you a sleep deprived parent of a newborn to five year old?
Are you desperate for more sleep,
but have tried everything and nothing is working?
Children LOVE SLEEP and I can fix your problem…
Hi, I’m Natalie, an international Baby Sleep Consultant who gives sleep deprived parents of newborns to five year olds their life back and I would love to create more sleep for your family, starting today.
You may not feel like your child loves sleep right now, but they absolutely do.
If you’re exhausted, overwhelmed with information, unsure how to move forward without tears or feeling confused or disheartened by the things you’ve already tried that aren’t working, then it’s time to take the pressure off SLEEP.
You don’t have to constantly question your parenting and live with exhaustion.
You don’t need to feel anxious and dread walking into the bedroom every sleep time.
Your baby doesn’t hate sleep and your toddler doesn’t hate their bed.
Change is possible and there is hope for your family, but you need to look at things differently. The solution to your challenging situation is in more than just sorting out sleep itself.
In fact the exciting news is that you aren’t doing anything wrong and we are often simply tweaking key things in your baby’s day or your toddler’s routine that create the amazing result of more sleep!
It’s time we think differently about sleep.
The problem with current approaches:
- They encourage strict sleeping and feeding schedules that ignore your child’s individual needs.
- They encourage disheartening cry-it-out strategies-that discourage you from responding to your child’s need for parenting reassurance and break your heart listening to them cry.
- They only focus on settling and resettling without considering the child’s readiness for sleep, other developmental, physical, diet, medical or environmental issues that must be addressed for sleep.
- Everyone is telling you “It’s a phase”, a “Regression”, “Just how baby’s are“, “The terrible two’s“, “They will grow out of it” or you may feel you “should” know what to do to solve the problem yourself.
Does this all sound familiar?
Sleep is important.
But it doesn’t need to be a battle.
There is another way to achieve sleep for your child and the whole family.
With my unique approach to creating more sleep for your baby: You’ll learn-
- How to enable sound sleeping and settling from birth or improve your current situation at any age.
- Yes, we can absolutely start from birth because we are simply boosting your parenting confidence so you can guide the quality of your child’s awake time to deliver their magic sleep windows in which your child wants to go to sleep! Yes this naturally happens. We are being confident, loving and kind, not doing anything to hurt them.
- How to be a sleep detective and identify why your baby or toddler cannot settle or sleep well. Once we outline what’s behind the sleeping and settling issues then we solve the puzzle and move forward with a comfortable plan.
- We are often just tweaking multiple things about your baby or toddlers day that improves sleep within days, often that very day!
- Discovering your individual child’s ideal daily routine, their feeding style or diet that assists sleep, creating sleep inducing play from birth, their preferred sleeping environment, their confident sleep cues and how to help them love going to sleep in their bed. Create great days that deliver great nights, a happier child and a well rested family.
- How to feel relaxed and confident walking into the bedroom to put your little one to sleep, knowing they are ready for bed and LOVE SLEEP.
- How to create a step by step plan for your child’s ‘going to sleep’ routine and your unique gentle ‘sleep strategy’ options, so you have a confident plan and a back up plan for sleep time- for the good days and the not-so-good days.
- How to easily follow system that is simple, holistic and gentle. You will be ‘aiming for calm’, doing what feels right for your baby or toddler and taking everyday minute by minute. Parenting by heart.
- How to set up the stroller or capsule for sleep and get out and about and live your life– not be stuck at home.
- Delight in the improved connection with your child, creating quality time with your partner, strengthening your relationships, boosting your energy after sleeping well, and enjoying your positive outlook on life.
- To find your tribe of wonderful women resources around you. I’m excited to be one of the health professionals on your team guiding your every step. You don’t have to do this alone.
It’s time to take the pressure off sleep and help your family thrive.
So why would you trust me when nothing else has worked?
- I’m a mother who has been where you are right now, overwhelmed and exhausted- I had three children under four years of age and love my sleep, just like you.
- I’m also an experienced health professional, registered nurse, child and family health nurse, and an international sleep consultant with decades of nursing experience-to help you identify the reason your child isn’t sleeping or settling well- and how to solve the problem.
- During my health professional training I discovered that effective sleep and settling strategies were only part of the puzzle to feeling confident and well rested as a parent. I created Sleep and Settle in 2004, seventeen years ago, and use my extensive experience as a health professional of to bring lasting change to families around the world… everyday and I LOVE it.
- I know the importance of good sleep and a well rested family – it’s more than a job, it’s my passion. Learn more about why I love what I do.
- My professional experience has created the opportunity for me to work with NBN Television, Chanel 9, The Rural Doctors Network, ABC radio, Lake Macquarie City Council, Newcastle Live Radio and countless other local Childcare and health professional practices nationally and internationally.
This is not for you if:
- You are looking for a quick fix- it takes at least 3-7 days to change a habit.
- You are not ready for taking action, following all the steps of my simple system and working as a team.
- You want your baby to follow your schedule, not theirs.
Are you ready to take the pressure off sleep for your family?
Are you ready to feel confident, connected and well rested?
Why wait when you can make changes in minutes that can make hours of difference to your baby or toddler’s sleep from birth.
It doesn’t matter how busy you are, what event or holiday is coming up, which visitors are coming to stay…how much better would you enjoy life when your whole family is well rested and content?
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the content from my ebook after 14 days, I will offer you a full refund. Make your payment today, and you don’t even have to decide if you’re in for good! Take the full 14 days to explore the materials and experience my system and THEN… make a decision using the information YOU HAVE, rather than the information you don’t.
Next step… watch my FREE videos on the home page and complete my INTAKE FORM if you would like to talk to me.
See what other mums are saying and watch my IGTV videos on – sleepandsettle Instagram page
I would love be on your team and create more SLEEP for your family. I’m excited about working with you and hearing of your sleeping and settling success soon.
CFHN (Child and Family Health Nurse), RN (Registered Nurse), Post Grad Diploma in Health Promotion.
Phone: 0434 953 953.
As a service provided by a Health Professional-Registered Nurse, ask your health fund about a rebate on my personal service fees. I don’t have a provider or item number.